GREYish

My first outfit post in the blog! Yey :)

This is my outfit last Christmas. Honestly, that time I just wanted to wear skirt and crop top.
And I've got an opportunity to buy some in affordable prices with my boyfriend :D Yieee. Jk.
Anyway, I just bought all what I wore here in Divisoria. (Yes! I'm an avid buyer of Divi and I'm proud of it.) As a fashion lover, you don't need to spend so much money for clothes. You just need to experiment yourself and just carry those outfits with confidence.



When I wear crop tops, I usually combine it with high-waist shorts or skirts. So that I won't feel conscious about myself when I'm around the crowd. Since it's Christmas, and we are going to a public place, I think it's appropriate to wear this outfit. Gray + black and white checkered makes it more like monochrome look. Then I added up a pink flat shoes and a big necklace, so that my outfit wouldn't look so plain.



By the way, I named it GREYish because of the color of my outfit and I'm way too excited to watch 50 shades of Grey. Coz I do love Christian Grey. Ugh.. I hope Philippines will not ban it here. 


Thank you for reading. Hope you will like it. Feel free to add some comments. Thank you :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TwenTEEN Birthday Suit

The Peaceful Island: Banton, Romblon

Magalawa Island, Zambales