Little Black Dress + White Shoes

I'm back!!!

OMG! Its been so long that I have not updated my blog. Sorry, been busy lately of being an adult lol. Anyway, here's a new outfit post for you girls!!! 

Girls love little black dresses. Well, who doesn't? They are classy and timeless. You look fab on wearing them, that's why it's one of my favorite style. You can go anywhere wearing them, like on parties, simple occasions or like the ordinary day if you wanted to. 


I have a new little black dress which for me is so beautiful and comfortable to wear. I love its off-shoulder and backless style. The style is just so classy. I wore them on my sister's college graduation. Actually, I've gained weight recently especially on my belly part (it became fatty huhu) but with this black dress I look slimmer and I look like I have butt too (hahahaha even if I only have a small one)




Styling them with any accessories or shoes is very easy because the color can go from any other color. Black dress usually paired with heels but I wanted to have a simple look on my sister's graduation. Duh! Because it's her day, not mine. Anyway, I paired it with white shoes which is really comfortable whenever I use it. And also a pink Rayban sunglasses. Today's fashion, a shoes and a dress can already be paired to each other. The more unique and creative you are, as long as you are true to yourself...the more people will tend to like you in the fashion world. 




There's nothing can go wrong in wearing black dress. Black is timeless. So what do you think about my outfit? Leave comments below and don't forget to follow me. Thank you!!!

(see below for my outfit details)

Black dress: Divisoria (168 mall)
White shoes: Janeo (SM Dept. Store)
Sunglasses: RayBan 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TwenTEEN Birthday Suit

The Peaceful Island: Banton, Romblon

Magalawa Island, Zambales