TwenTEEN Birthday Suit

Let's take a quick break from all the beach posts and just remember my birthday haha ...

Last May 14, 2015, I celebrated my 20th birthday with my family and with my special someone. For some reason, I didn't really feel like celebrating or throwing a party so I dressed all dark and expected the day to be quite normal. So I planned on just going out to church with my love. Little did I know, my parents and my sister planned to have a dinner outside. It's a little noodle restaurant near our house called Ami's Restaurant. Even though we don't have enough money, my parents still make my birthday something more special. And we really had fun due to our little bonding and due to the delicious food there. 

Birthdays almost always call for a bright, lively colored suits, or something red (I think). But I didn't feel much of wearing those kind of pieces during my birthday. So, I just planned to wear a plain outfit because there was no extra special happened during that day. I wore black crop top and a jeans-leggings (jeggings, for short) to make my look simple yet ultra chic and sassy. This all dark ensemble can be tried by all ages! So teens, moms, and those above and between, what are you all waiting for? Try it and feel confident in wearing it!







 

Black Crop top: GTW by SM
Jeggings: GTW by SM
Gray flat shoes: Solemate by SM
Mini Body Bag: Esprit 
Chain Necklace: JJ Blvd. in Facebook



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Peaceful Island: Banton, Romblon

Magalawa Island, Zambales