Not So Formal

It's been a while since I wore jeans (especially in school). I usually wore skirts inside the campus, because that makes me more girly and formal. But here I am ... 

Last March 2015, in my Services Marketing subject, my group and I will represent Bench for our final defense. Since Bench is known for having great denims, we decided to wore such outfit that will really fit our role. I missed wearing jeans. Who doesn't love jeans anyway? It can be styled in many different ways and gives you comfortable and casual cool look. To keep things balanced, I wore my high-waisted jeans with my lace crop top and just put on my black polo blazer to make it more like formal. To spice up my look, I wore my favorite red pumps. See how I looked? What do you think? 

Lace Top + Denim Jeans + Blazer + Red Pumps = Business Casual 







Thank you Ever Bilena for my make-up. HAHAHAHA :D I looked different and beautiful that day!




After presenting, many compliments were given by our professor. Especially in our outfits. For me, I also rewarded as one of the best speakers that night. And we got 100% for our final defense. Well, that was quite a celebration for us after our hardwork. 


Black Blazer: Forever 21
Red Pumps: Payless Shoes
Lace Crop Top: Divisoria
Denim Jeans: Divisoria
Make Up: Ever Bilena


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TwenTEEN Birthday Suit

The Peaceful Island: Banton, Romblon

Magalawa Island, Zambales