Dubsmash Fever

Who doesn't know the app Dubsmash? I think no one. Dubsmash has been part of many people's lives. Not just for entertainment or for fun but also it gives us time and bonding with our loved ones. You can create one with who ever you want in your video. Dubsmash has been popular worldwide. Common people or even famous local or international celebrities are doing this craze. Others get viral because of their entries. Here in the Philippines, lots of Filipinos are madly doing this trend. Some gets famous like Yaya Dub (from GMA7). Hell! She's really good at it. Or even some ordinary people have been viral in the social medias. 

When talking about creating about Dubsmash, it means EFFORT and CONFIDENCE! Yeah! Most of the people who are doing this thing are putting their effort for their entries. They even choreographed or practice what to do about it. It is actually fun yet sometimes will make you feel tired especially when the video is not perfect and you need do it again.

I have been addicted with Dubsmash. Since I love music and dancing, and even impersonate songs before, Dubsmash is the perfect app for me. (Bow down who ever created this app. Hahaha) I have lots of entries for this fun app. I don't care whether I look terrible or crazy or corny with my videos, I just did it for fun. Sometimes I got to create one when I'm doing nothing. It helps me not waste my time. Hahahaha :D 

These are my entries: Enjoy! 


Ariana Grande's Lines

Random Lines 



Us The Duo Compilation


Anne Curtis' Lines



With my friends:


With my family:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TwenTEEN Birthday Suit

The Peaceful Island: Banton, Romblon

Magalawa Island, Zambales