SHABU-SHABU

Do you want something fresh to eat? And you are the one who will cook it? Well, Shabu-Shabu Restaurant have it all for you. It is located in Harbour Square, Roxas Blvd., Manila. (In front of the CCP Complex).




My Fegalan family (mother side) always love to hang-out there. Or if we have bonding with the family, we make sure that we eat there. I don't know why. HAHAHA :D I have been there two times already. On my first time, I was so mesmerized because of how they prepare and serve foods. It was my first time to eat in a restaurant which you are the one who will cook of what you will eat. They serve  seafoods and Korean foods. Then, you will pour it in a soup where there is a special ingredient to make it so delicious.







 Shabu-Shabu have package deals in all affordable prices. So, it is nice to go there with your schoolmates, officemates, friends and family.





So what are you waiting for? Try it and Enjoy!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TwenTEEN Birthday Suit

The Peaceful Island: Banton, Romblon

Magalawa Island, Zambales