The Boho and Rocker Chic

Christmas season is the most wonderful time of the year, and all of us would agree to that, aren't we? Christmas is the time where families bond together and even reunited together. We learn how to forgive, be grateful and thankful for what we have and what we receive. We also give and share love to others. Christmas is when our Savior was born. Without Him, all of us will be nothing. That is why this season is very much special to each and anyone of us. 

To make it more special, we do it in the clothes we wear, to the decorations of the house and to the foods we prepare and eat during the season. What I would like to share to you is my outfit during Christmas day and my sister's as well.

My outfit was inspired by the blogger Ida Anduyan. She's definitely a goal for me. Her outfits were unique and cool as hell. I love how she combine skirts to crop tops and sneakers. So what I did last December 25 is that I choose an outfit that is inspired by her. Even if I didn't nailed it as much as she do, at least I've tried an outfit that will see the different look for myself. I'm used to wearing skirts then heels but that day will be a lot different. So the outfit was composed of: a skirt with a slit, a corset, a denim vest, a cap and a sneakers.









Julie's outfit:
Shoes: Adidas Superstar (Class A)
Slit Skirt: 2% by SM Dept. Store
Corset: Gift from my friend
Denim Vest: Urban
Cap: Adidas
Watch: DKNY

While for my sister's outfit was Coachella-inspired. Coachella is a party abroad. My sister, Helen is used in wearing shorts and comfy outfits like what Coachella party-goers does. This year's Christmas day, she said she would love to try a Bohemian-look for her outfit. She's wearing sando and shorts inside and put a long cardigan to it. She adds a long gladiator to her look to make it more like a boho-look.






Helen's Outfit:
Gladiator: Marikina Shoes
Shorts: Gift from a friend
Cardigan: MuraDito
Black Sando: Forever21
Watch: Esprit
Necklace: 1D Merchandise

This is one of the reasons why I love my sister so much because when in terms of fashion, we are always united as one. We love to beautify and dress up like dolls and we love to style ourselves. So this is one of the special ways we do to make our Christmas more meaningful. It's not how much cost you buy and give to others, but the thought matters the most.





What do you think about our outfits? Tell us your comments or suggestions. Or you might share your Christmas' outfits too. Thank you :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TwenTEEN Birthday Suit

The Peaceful Island: Banton, Romblon

Magalawa Island, Zambales