FACE YOUR FEAR

Have you ever face or conquer your fear? Well, FEAR NOT!

I, myself also have a fear which is fear of heights or also called Acrophobia. If we ever passed by a bridge, I can't look under it. Even when we are on the mall, I can't look under when we are on the high floors. I tried, but I got sweaty every time I am challenged to do it.

Well, there's one time I have to face my fear. That's the time when my family and relatives went to an outing in Boso-Boso Highlands Resort in Antipolo. One of the adventures that we will try is to do zipline. LIKE WHATTTT? Are you kidding me? Hell NO! But when they all decided to do it, I was the one left alone which is shameful for me for not trying. So, I tried it!!!

At first, I was like crying a LOT coz I really don't know what to do. But my family are trying to encourage and comfort me that I can do it. But everytime I look how high it was, I was shaking, and at some point I think I'm gonna collapsed. So what did I do? I just prayed and believed in myself that I can do it. Just don't look down and enjoy the moment.

Look!!!



That's me on the pink blouse :) Tip: Don't wear shorts when doing a zipline because the harness was so tight which will feel you uncomfortable. (For me, I regret it for wearing such)




These are the pictures for going on the other side. Actually, I was screaming a LOT. But when we get on half of it, it was really enjoyable and the view was so beautiful.






Look! How happy I am after it. Thank God I finally DID IT! Thank you also to my family who supported me all the way even though they laughed at me many times.



So you, why don't you also try it? FACE YOUR FEAR. And when you conquer it, you will surely feel happy and no regret at all. C'mon! Let me know your story!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TwenTEEN Birthday Suit

The Peaceful Island: Banton, Romblon

Magalawa Island, Zambales