Lime Green

Pastel green for a sunny day? Why not? Pastel colors are never wrong in summer season. Light colors or pastel colors can make you feel more comfortable since it's hot and you do not want to have sweat all over your outfit just because you're wearing dark colors, right?

What I wore in here are my new bought peplum blouse and a bandage skirt. What can I combine in my top? Hmm... I don't have enough skirt in my closet, so I just choose something that can be fit in the color of my top. Maybe black? Hmm.. Why not? It's not bad actually. Even though it is my skirt few years ago, I thank myself for not eating too much because it still fits me. Hahaha :D Then I added up a necklace with big green pendant to add some details on my look. 






So how do I look? Feel free to give any suggestions or comment if you want. 

Peplum Blouse: Chicabooti
Bandage Skirt: Garfield
Gray Flats: Solemate by SM
Necklace: Gift from my friend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TwenTEEN Birthday Suit

The Peaceful Island: Banton, Romblon

Magalawa Island, Zambales