Nothing is Better Than A Romper Shorts

It's summer!!! It's maybe late to start a blog for this year's summer, but I would like to share my look when we went to Marinduque and to Romblon in just one day.

We have planned this trip for a month or so ... but what surprised me is that its original schedule was moved and yet I have not packed all my things yet. So, I just brought all the new clothes I have. 

Anyway, during that day, I wore my new romper shorts which my friend gave to me. It's really comfy to wear such outfit like this especially when you are travelling. Good thing I wore this, because we have to ride a van then a ship then a jeep then another boat. It gives me confidence to just sit whenever I wanted to. And yet, this is a first time for me to wear a romper shorts, ever in my life. And I loved it already. It's just that it so difficult to pee, because you need to undress it all. HAHAHA :D Anyway, to add to my look, I put on my new gray hat and gray flat shoes. :D Sometimes, when my hair already bothers me, due to hair problem, I just bun it and put on my "cat ears" headband. 



Marinduque is such a nice place. We didn't stay here for long. Because we just went here to ride another boat to get to my mom's province, Romblon. Anyway, Marinduque is an island where there are lots of good people and good beaches. We rode on a jeepney for two hours to get to Buenavista, Marinduque where there is the boat that can take us to Romblon. When we get to Buenavista, we have to wait for an hour to ride in a boat.So, it is an opportunity for me to take my outfit post. Yey! LOL :D









Of course, this trip is not complete without a selfie. HAHAHAHA :D



So, this is for now... My next blog post will be about the beautiful island, Banton, Romblon. Hope you guys wait for it. Thanks. :D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TwenTEEN Birthday Suit

The Peaceful Island: Banton, Romblon

Magalawa Island, Zambales