Crosswinds Swiss Luxury Resort

Have you ever wished to go to Switzerland? And take a look of the beautiful houses, architectures and scenery there. Well, for me, I am. I have seen all of them through the Internet, and it is really beautiful. And I promised myself to travel there someday.

But what I don't know is that, there is a resort/hotel in Tagaytay that will make you feel and experienced that you are in Switzerland. And that's: Crosswinds Swiss Luxury Resort.


Last Summer 2014, my nerves and body are waiting for it to come. But, it saddened me because I have no plans during that summer. It's already May, when one of my High school friends, Ziarla invited me to go to Tagaytay to celebrate her 19th birthday. Due to excitement, I didn't hesitate to come. 

The day comes, and still I don't know what to bring. Anyway, we traveled all the way there through bus. And I'll never forget it because I puke inside the bus, and we don't know what to do. I vomitted on my high-waist shorts and crop top. Oh my! Luckily, I brought and borrowed my boyfriend's polo. I changed, and put a belt on its waist so that it will fit me well. Well! I'm really good in fashion emergencies. 



And this is how I looked. What can you say about my outfit? See! Its like nothing happened. Hahahaha. 

When we arrived there, I was so mesmerized on the beauty of the place. It's so HUGE and accommodating. It's so peaceful, green and clean. The hotel is so Switzerland-like. Wow! I felt like I'm really there! Aside from the hotel, there are also rest houses beside it, called the Alpine Village. I felt so SeƱorita-like during that day. Hahaha. We checked-in a suite. We have our own living room, kitchen and 2 bedrooms inside the suite. For me, it's the perfect place if you want to relax over the weekend with your family or your friends. It's so quite there. We can even hear echoes of our voices in the hallway of the hotel. In the suite, the view is so beautiful and peaceful while your in the terrace. To complete the experience of luxury, there are also an adult pool and kiddie pool near the hotel.







As we stroll around the hotel and the Alpine Village, we found out that there is also a cute coffee and souvenir shop there. Perfect spot, for tourist. Aside from it, there is also a helipad there. Though it's hot while we are strolling, the breeze from the trees makes us more calm.





 Picture with the girls!!! 








The view, scenery and over-all place is so stunning. It's worth travelling. Really! Due to its breath-taking, accommodating and peaceful environment, I would really love to go back to this place. So what are you all waiting for? Search for the map and travel all the way to Tagaytay to experience the Switzerland scenery in Crosswinds Swiss Luxury Resort.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TwenTEEN Birthday Suit

The Peaceful Island: Banton, Romblon

Magalawa Island, Zambales